It takes just one plastic drinking bottle to produce 1000m (approx) of Sew-all rPET thread.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
- Made in Germany and delivered from here in Warwickshire
- No flying fibres when sewing
- No thin and thick areas – optimal sewing protection
- No thread twisting
- Tear and abrasion-resistant
- Strong and flexible
- Soft and supple
- Non-fade and colourfast
Supports European manufacturers – protecting and promoting skilled workers.
- For all fabrics and seams
- For sewing machines and sewing by hand
- For closing and quilting seams
- For overlock and safety seams
- For buttonholes and sewing on buttons
- For delicate embroidering stitching and decorative seams
- Recommended needle size: universal needle NM 80–90
PLEASE NOTE | Whilst we take great care to photograph colours accurately, colours may look different on a monitor than in real life.