It takes just one plastic drinking bottle to produce 1000m (approx) of Sew-all rPET thread.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
- Made in Germany and delivered from here in Warwickshire
- No flying fibres when sewing
- No thin and thick areas – optimal sewing protection
- No thread twisting
- Tear and abrasion-resistant
- Strong and flexible
- Soft and supple
- Non-fade and colourfast
Supports European manufacturers – protecting and promoting skilled workers.
- For heavy to medium weight fabrics
- For sewing machines and sewing by hand
- For topstitching – perfect for jeans
- For buttonholes and sewing on buttons
- Thickness No.30
- Recommended needle size: universal needle NM 100–120
PLEASE NOTE | Whilst we take great care to photograph colours accurately, colours may look different on a monitor than in real life.