This kit contains enough fabric to make VERSION A of the pattern in any size.
SIZES UK S-XL – SEE BELOW OR PHOTOS FOR SIZE CHART || SKILL LEVEL: ADVANCED BEGINNER
THE KIT CONTAINS |
The Maria Apron Paper Pattern
1.7m Denim cloth – enough for VERSION A (includes a little extra than fabric requirements for pre-wash shrinkage)
2 reels of 100m Gutterman sew all thread
Maven label – faux leather & 100% paper
Maven Tote Bag
THE FABRIC DETAILS | DENIM – 98% cotton / 2% elastane – 150cm wide
Traditional dark blue denim, with a smidge of stretch. (You don’t need stretch for the Maria Apron, but it won’t hurt!)
PLEASE NOTE | colours may look different on a monitor than real life.
FABRIC CARE |Don’t forget to pre-wash your fabric – pop in the machine and wash at 30°.
PATTERN FEATURES |
- MULTI-SIZED – UK SIZES SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, X LARGE
- This pattern will fit UP t0 a 44″ BUST
- SEE BELOW OR PHOTOS FOR SIZE CHART
- MAKER INSTRUCTIONS – a fully illustrated booklet (ENGLISH ONLY) to guide you through sewing your apron.
- Fully supported with PHOTO TUTORIALS at www.mavenpatterns.co.uk
- Includes seam allowances.
Are you just looking for the pattern?
Order our glorious paper printed pattern HERE
Order our PDF pattern for instant sewing joy from our ETSY SHOP