This kit contains enough Indigo Moon fabric to make VERSION A of the pattern in any size.
SIZES UK S-XL – SEE PHOTOS FOR SIZE CHART || SKILL LEVEL: ADVANCED BEGINNER
THE KIT CONTAINS:
The Maria Apron Paper Pattern
1.6m Indigo Moon hand block printed cloth – enough for VERSION A
2 reels of 100m Gutterman sew all thread
Maven label – faux leather & 100% paper
Maven Tote Bag
THE FABRIC DETAILS | INDIGO MOON 100% cotton – 148cm wide – 5cm spot
This is a block printed cloth and is printed by Artisans in India using traditional techniques and coloured with natural dyes. Block printed fabrics will never be perfectly printed and because they are printed by hand they have irregularities in their print, making them unique.
PLEASE NOTE | colours may look different on a monitor than real life.
FABRIC CARE | INDIGO DYED
This fabric has been machined wash once at 30° with salt to help fix the excess dye. We recommend for the first couple of washes, wash separately and place in the washing machine with a large handful of table salt & wash at 30°. This will help fix the dye. Indigo will continue to get lighter with every wash.
PATTERN FEATURES |
- MULTI-SIZED – UK SIZES SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, X LARGE
- This pattern will fit UP to a 44″ BUST
- SEE BELOW OR PHOTOS FOR SIZE CHART
- MAKER INSTRUCTIONS – a fully illustrated booklet (ENGLISH ONLY) to guide you through sewing your apron.
- Fully supported with PHOTO TUTORIALS at www.mavenpatterns.co.uk
- Includes seam allowances.
Are you just looking for the pattern?
Order our glorious paper printed pattern HERE
Order our PDF pattern for instant sewing joy from our ETSY SHOP