This kit contains enough Running Spot fabric to make any version of the pattern in any size.
SIZES UK S-XL – SEE PHOTOS FOR SIZE CHART || SKILL LEVEL: ADVANCED BEGINNER
THE KIT CONTAINS:
The Wendy smock Paper Pattern
2.75m Indigo Running Spot hand block printed cloth – enough for any version in any size
2 reels of 100m Gutterman sew all thread
Maven Tote Bag
THE FABRIC DETAILS | RUNNING SPOT 100% cotton – 110cm wide – INDIGO
This lightweight cloth, similar to cotton lawn, is hand dyed and block printed by Artisans in India using traditional techniques. Block printed fabrics will never be perfectly printed and because they are printed by hand they have irregularities in their print, making them unique.
PLEASE NOTE | colours may look different on a monitor than real life.
FABRIC CARE | HAND DYED
We recommend for the first couple of washes, wash separately and place in the washing machine with a large handful of table salt & wash at 30°. This will help fix the dye. Indigo will continue to get lighter with every wash.
PATTERN FEATURES |
- Generous and loose fitting top
- ¾ length sleeves
- Bias bound neckline and ties
- 3 neckline options
- Patch pockets
- MULTI-SIZED – UK SIZES SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, X LARGE
- This pattern will fit UP to a 44″ BUST
- SEE BELOW OR PHOTOS FOR SIZE CHART
- MAKER INSTRUCTIONS – a fully illustrated booklet (ENGLISH ONLY) to guide you through sewing your apron.
- Fully supported with PHOTO TUTORIALS at www.mavenpatterns.co.uk
- Includes seam allowances.
- PLEASE NOTE: the images of the garment are in a different fabric.
Are you just looking for the pattern? You can find Wendy here!