The Wendy Smock || printed sewing pattern
SKILL LEVEL: ADVANCED BEGINNER
Inspired by the traditional artist’s smock – think Monet wafting around his garden at Giverny with brush in hand, and then refashioned for us modern creative ladies to enjoy.
You will be able to create your own generous and loose fitting top with ¾ length sleeves.
This is a versatile pattern with 3 neckline options: self-bound with either a faced opening at the centre front or a side neck opening positioned on the shoulder seam, or choose to finish without an opening. Two pretty and practical patch pockets are an easy addition.
The Wendy Smock is designed with an easy fit and your multi-sized PDF pattern comes with a choice of small, medium, large and extra large sizes. Included is a fully illustrated Maker Instruction booklet to guide you through printing your pattern and sewing your Wendy Smock.
Tutorials can be found at www.mavenpatterns.co.uk
- SKILL LEVEL: ADVANCED BEGINNER
- Generous and loose fitting top
- ¾ length sleeves
- Bias bound neckline and ties
- 3 neckline options
- Patch pockets
- Extra design ideas included
- MULTI SIZED – UK SIZES SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, X LARGE
- SEE PHOTOS FOR SIZE CHART & FABRIC REQUIREMENTS
- MAKER INSTRUCTIONS – a fully illustrated booklet (ENGLISH ONLY) to guide you through sewing your smock.
- Fully supported with PHOTO TUTORIALS
- Includes seam allowances.