The Rochester Pattern
£8.30 – £18.50
The Rochester | SEWING PATTERN
The Rochester sewing pattern has been designed with simple, understated styling and thoughtful details in mind. An easy to wear style with a relaxed fit and slight A-line shaping, and gathered front neckline. Featuring a deep centre back pleat, curved hem with side split and stitched facing. The elbow length sleeves have a deep stitched hem.
VERSION A | The Rochester Top is mid-hip length and great to wear with jeans.
VERSION B | The Rochester Dress is knee length with a self-tie belt and in-seam pockets
SIZES UK 8-18 | SKILL LEVEL: ADVANCED BEGINNER
| DESIGN FEATURES |
- Elasticated and gathered front neckline
- Elbow length sleeves
- Curved hem and side split with feature topstitching
- Centre back pleat
- In-seam side pockets (dress only)
- NO ZIP!
- Easy to shorten or lengthen, with guides on your pattern
- SEE PHOTOS FOR SIZE CHART & FABRIC REQUIREMENTS
| SELECT PRINT OR PDF DOWNLOAD |