Are you looking for the perfect gift for a Maker this Christmas?
So it’s probably a bit early, but in an effort to make Christmas a little easier this year – and to get ahead of the inevitable Christmas postal rush…
We are offering a free gift-wrapping service!
Share some sewing joy this Christmas!
Find the perfect gift for your lovely Maker, a sewing tool, a pattern, maybe a little bit of haberdashery or a few buttons, perhaps some fabric to add to the stash….and we’ll wrap your carefully chosen gift in spotty Kraft wrapping paper and paper raffia ribbon (so it can easily be recycled!) for FREE! You can even include a short personal message, which I’ll hand write on a gift tag for you.
To add gift wrapping to your order |
- Once you’re at the checkout page simply add a note of GIFT WRAPPING PLEASE! in the ORDER NOTES box (you’ll find it at the bottom of the page after the Billing and Shipping address sections).
- Don’t forget to include your message (short messages of around 10 words please!) if you’d like me to write something for you or write BLANK CARD PLEASE! if you prefer.
- *You don’t have to use shouty capitals, just make it clear!
Send the gift straight to the recipient |
- You can even have the gift posted straight to the lucky Maker.
- During checkout just enter their name and address in the ‘delivery’ section.
The small print! |
- One gift tag and message per order.
- We will usually wrap products individually, however if you buy many small items we may wrap these together as one item.
- This is a free service and occasionally we may not be possible to wrap products.
- Offer lasts until 25th December, or until I run out of paper!
Please order early if you want delivery in time for Christmas.
I will post all orders promptly but I cannot guarantee delivery dates. As you can imagine this year has put the postal system under extreme stresses and there have, at times, been severe delays due to the pandemic so, what I’m trying to say is…this isn’t the year to leave it until the last minute!