We’re all trying to be conscious of the environment these days and the topic of single-use plastic is at the forefront of many eco conversations. Well, I’m very pleased to say that we now have the Gütermann Sew-all rPet thread in stock on the website. Those that came to the Knit and stitching show in October will have seen Mr.M with this thread and it has had a very good reception so we thought we would share them on the Maven site too!
It’s a good general all-purpose thread, with all the quality that we know we can expect from Gütermann.
It’s eco-friendly and made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, one bottle can produce around 1000m of sew-all thread.
All the details |
- High quality that you can expect from a Gütermann thread.
- For all fabrics and seams
- For sewing machines and sewing by hand
- For closing and quilting seams
- For overlock and safety seams
- For buttonholes and sewing on buttons
- For delicate embroidering stitching and decorative seams
- Recommended needle size: universal needle NM 80–90
- Made in Germany, using the existing production facilities
- Tear and abrasion-resistant
- Strong and flexible
- Soft and supple
- Non-fade and colourfast
- 100% recycled polyester thread